Monday, March 26, 2012

Exciting Things to Come

This is a very exciting time.  Here's a few reasons why, in no particular order:

1.  Tracy and I are a few weeks away from graduating law school.

2.  Tracy is one phone call away from a job offer in Sacramento - any day now!  I am one email away from getting someone to just open my job application. 

3.  We could move up to Sacramento in a few short weeks, or alternatively, we could move to LA to study for the bar.  Either way we are moving out of our apartment in San Francisco. 

4.  Tracy and I are getting married in October in South Lake Tahoe!

5.  We are competing in the Folsom Xterra Triathlon this Sunday, April 1st, with special guests.

6.  Last, but certainly not least, I am competing in the Brewskeeball National Championship in New York City on Memorial Day Weekend (May 24-26).

More to come, more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment