Sunday, March 18, 2012

Logging Off

After six years of loyally logging on, I have decided to opt out and resign my facebook account.  Soon enough I will explain my reasons for doing so here, where - with what I'm sure will be an abundance of free time now - I hope to spend more of my time writing shorter, more status update-like postings as well as longer stories about whatever awesome thing I'm up to now.  Please follow along.  (You can follow either openly or anonymously, just in case you don't want me to think you're creepy, which you aren't.)    

The shorthand for why I'm leaving?  Because I think I'll be a better friend.  And that I'll be happier.  Let's see if I'm right.    

I have gathered many friend's and family's email addresses from searching through the "info" on their pages, but if you have a better contact email, let me know @ dougskelton4@gmail.com.  Or just call me.  

It's been real.

No comments:

Post a Comment